Her Side


I cry often knowing I hadn't elected to enter my favorite university without any test.
My friends text me but I just read it. It hurts me a lot. I am the only one who cried on the night of my friend's happiness.
*
Every text I have from my friends made my heart racing. I want to cry again and again. Sometimes I hope they would stop texting me but I know they are concerning me. I'm feeling not fair because it's just me who can't enter the university without the test.

*

I tried to be more patient although my tears come down. I should study for the test to enter the university.

I told my best friend the issues and she said that she is the same as me. I want to cry but I am happy because there is someone who is in the same boat as me. I ask her whether she cried or not when she knew the result. She told me that, at first, she didn't feel anything. She is still calm as usual but after she heard that our partners at an event got the ticket, she began to cry. She felt loose.

Now I busy prepared for the test to get my tickets. Hope we could enter the university and be happy as usual.

Comments

Popular Posts